You can read our School Improvement Plan here. SQUIP Oct 2018 St Peter’s School
The key drivers of improvement are: School leadership Teacher professionalism
Parental engagement Assessment of children’s progress
School improvement Performance information
Improvement Priorities 2018-19
Whole school improvement in the following areas based on the National Improvement Framework (NIF):
- Improvement in attainment, particularly in literacy and numeracy
- Closing the attainment gap between the most and least disadvantaged children
- Improvement in children and young people’s health and wellbeing
We have developed plans to
- Raise Attainment in Literacy and Numeracy
- Improve Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Develop Partnership with Parents
We have received Pupil Equity Funding of £12 960 which we plan to spend on
- Transport to local libraries and engagement with reading outwith the school day.
- Homework Club to enrich vocabulary and improve writing.
- Pupil Support Assistant to support emotional wellbeing.
‘Helping each other to be the best we can be’