Pupils in P1 – P3 are entitled to a free school lunch.
The cost for pupils in P4 – P7 is £2.20 each day and parents can add money electronically to pupils’ ‘Kidz Card’ accounts. Aberdeen City Council sent letters about this to all families and parents should use the unique ID for their child to top up payments please.
If you have misplaced the unique ID number, please contact the school office.
If parents prefer to continue to send in cash, please pay for 10 tickets at a time and send in £22 in an envelope with your child’s name on it. We have special envelopes for school meal payments in the school office.
Please check this leaflet to see if your family is entitled to free school meals. WEB_Free_School_Meals_leaflet You can get a hard copy of the leaflet from the school office. Please ask any member of staff for more information. We are here to help you.
You can click this link to the Aberdeen City School Meals page for more information about school meals. Packed lunches for school trips are available to order.
This is the Aberdeen City current menu cycle. We are on week 2 of the menu cycle.
Monday 16th September
- Butchers Pork Sausages
- Quorn Sausages
- Freshly Made Herbie Spaghetti
- Mashed Potatoes, Baked Beans, Salad Bowl
Tuesday 17th September
- Ham Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Creamy Chicken Korma
- Baked Potato with Baked Beans
- Rice, Sweetcorn, Salad Bowl
- Seasonal Berry Muffin
Wednesday 18th September
- Cheese Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Crispy Battered Cod Fillet
- Singapore Noodles
- Chips, Peas, Coleslaw
- Banoffee Mousse Flan
Thursday 19th September
- Tuna Mayonnaise Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Freshly Made Steak Pie
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Bake
- Boiled Potatoes , Carrots, Salad Bowl
Friday 20th September
- Butcher’s Beef Burger in a Bun
- Vegetable Burger in a Bun
- Chicken Italiano with Potato Wedges
- Broccoli, Salad Bowl
- Strawberry Gateau