Lunch menu week beginning 3rd June
Paper copies of the menu are no longer available.
Pupils in P1 – P3 are entitled to a free school lunch. The cost for other pupils is £2.20 each day and this is now added electronically to pupils’ ‘Kidz Card’ accounts. Aberdeen City Council sent letters about this to all families and parents should use the unique ID for their child to top up payments please.
If parents prefer to continue to send in cash, please pay for 10 tickets at a time and send in £22 in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
Please check this leaflet to see if your family is entitled to free school meals. WEB_Free_School_Meals_leaflet You can get a hard copy of the leaflet from the school office. Please ask any member of staff for more information. We are here to help you.
You can click this link to the Aberdeen City School Meals page for more information about school meals. Packed lunches for school trips are available to order.
This is the Aberdeen City current menu cycle.
Monday 3rd June
- Butchers Pork Sausages
- Quorn Sausages
- Freshly Made Herbie Spaghetti
- Mashed Potatoes, Baked Beans, Salad Bowl
Tuesday 4th June
- Ham Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Creamy Chicken Korma
- Baked Potato with Baked Beans
- Rice, Sweetcorn, Salad Bowl
- Seasonal Berry Muffin
Wednesday 5th June
- Cheese Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Crispy Battered Cod Fillet
- Singapore Noodles
- Chips, Peas, Coleslaw
- Banoffee Mousse Flan
Thursday 6th June
- Tuna Mayonnaise Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Freshly Made Steak Pie
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Bake
- Boiled Potatoes , Carrots, Salad Bowl
Friday 7th June
- Butchers Beef Burger in a Bun
- Vegetable Burger in a Bun
- Chicken Italiano with Potato Wedges
- Broccoli, Salad Bowl
- Strawberry Gateau