School Lunch Menu week beginning 6th January
We are on week 3 of the Aberdeen City current menu cycle.
Monday 6th January
- Organic Pork Meatballs with Gravy
- Tomato Pasta (✔Vegetarian)
- Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Peas
- Rice Pudding with Pears
Tuesday 7th January
- Cheese Sandwiches With Salad Bar Accompaniments (✔Vegetarian)
- Chicken Pie
- Vegetable Nuggets (✔Vegetarian)
- Potato Croquettes, Green Beans, Coleslaw
- Tomato Soup
Wednesday 8th January
- Gluten Free Salmon Fish Fingers
- Oriental Chicken Noodles
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (✔Vegetarian)
- Spaghetti Hoops, Broccoli, Sweetcorn
Thursday 9th January
- Tuna Mayonnaise Sandwiches With Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Traditional Mince with Yorkshire Pudding
- Broccoli Cheese (✔Vegetarian)
- Mashed Potatoes, Turnip, Peas
Friday 10th January
- Turkey Burger
- Vegetable Burger (✔Vegetarian)
- Pasta Salad, Beetroot, Baked Beans
- Seasonal Fruit Cheesecake
You can click this link to the Aberdeen City School Meals page for more information about school meals. Packed lunches for school trips are available to order.
Pupils in P1 – P3 are entitled to a free school lunch.
The cost for pupils in P4 – P7 is £2.20 each day and parents can add money electronically to pupils’ ‘Kidz Card’ accounts. Aberdeen City Council sent letters about this to all families and parents should use the unique ID for their child to top up payments please.
If you have misplaced the unique ID number, please contact the school office.
If parents prefer to continue to send in cash, please pay for 10 tickets at a time and send in £22 in an envelope with your child’s name on it. We have special envelopes for school meal payments in the school office.
Please check this leaflet to see if your family is entitled to free school meals. WEB_Free_School_Meals_leaflet You can get a hard copy of the leaflet from the school office. Please ask any member of staff for more information. We are here to help you.