We are on week 1 of the Aberdeen City current menu cycle.
Monday 24th February
- Butcher’s Pork Sausages
- Linda McCartney Sausage (✔Vegetarian)
- Tomato Pasta (✔Vegetarian)
- Mashed Potatoes, Baked Beans, Mixed Vegetables
- Seasonal Fruit Crumble and Custard
Tuesday 25th February
- Tuna Mayonnaise Sandwiches With Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Beef Lasagne
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (✔Vegetarian)
- Garlic Bread, Broccoli, Carrots
- Chocolate Saucy Sponge and Custard
Wednesday 26th February
- Gluten Free Bubble Fish Fillet
- Chicken Fajitas
- Cauliflower Cheese (✔Vegetarian)
- Boiled Potatoes, Peas, Beetroot
Thursday 27th February
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwiches With Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Chicken Korma
- Singapore Noodles (✔Vegetarian)
- Rice, Sweetcorn, Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Lentil Soup
Friday 28th February
- Stuffed Crust Cheese and Tomato Pizza (✔Vegetarian)
- Vegetable Risotto (✔Vegetarian)
- Potato Wedges, Coleslaw, Green Beans
- Oat Cookie
You can click this link to the Aberdeen City School Meals page for more information about school meals. Packed lunches for school trips are available to order.
Pupils in P1 – P3 are entitled to a free school lunch.
The cost for pupils in P4 – P7 is £2.20 each day and parents can add money electronically to pupils’ ‘Kidz Card’ accounts. Aberdeen City Council sent letters about this to all families and parents should use the unique ID for their child to top up payments please.
If you have misplaced the unique ID number, please contact the school office.
If parents prefer to continue to send in cash, please pay for 10 tickets at a time and send in £22 in an envelope with your child’s name on it. We have special envelopes for school meal payments in the school office.
Please check this leaflet to see if your family is entitled to free school meals. WEB_Free_School_Meals_leaflet You can get a hard copy of the leaflet from the school office. Please ask any member of staff for more information. We are here to help you.