Mon 1st February
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong – P1 blue, P1 red, P2 blue, P2 red, P4 and P4/5.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools run Basketball Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
- 5.30 – 6.30pm Football training at St Machar Academy for P5 – P7 pupils who have registered.
Tues 2nd February
- Andy McKechnie from Jammin’ Fitness returns to work with P6 and P7 pupils.
- P5, P6 and P7 children will go to St Mary’s Cathedral to celebrate Mass. Today is Candlemas.
- P3 blue swimming lessons. They are walking to and from Aberdeen Aquatics Centre so please make sure they have warm coats and sensible shoes. It is helpful if the girls wear socks rather than tights please. Each child needs a swimming costume or trunks and a towel.
- Calligraphy lessons for P3 – P7.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools run the Multi-Activity Club for the children in P1 – P3 who have registered.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Mrs Jadid runs the Science Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
Wednesday 3rd February
- Mrs Duncan teaches P2 red today and every Wednesday.
- P5 have their Philosophy lesson at Aberdeen University.
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong for all P3 pupils, P5, P6 and P7.
Thursday 4th February
- Mrs Bain teaches P6 and Miss McLoughlin teaches P3 red today and every Thursday.
- German lessons for P6 and P7.
- Drama lessons with Mr Horabin for all P1, all P2, P4/5, P4 and P5.
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Active Schools run the Dance Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
Friday 5th February
- National Number Day.
- Mrs Duncan teaches P4 today and every Friday.
- Prefects’ meeting today at 11.45am.
- There will be an assembly for P1 – P7 where we will celebrate and share our learning about Catholic Education Week.