Monday 22nd February
- Allan Paterson from Aberdeen Urban Studies Trust will spend the morning with P5, helping them to learn about life in Aberdeen during World War II.
- P6 & P7 Science Club members will learn more about geology from Dave Muirhead of Aberdeen University.
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong – P1 blue, P1 red, P2 blue, P2 red, P4 and P4/5.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools run Basketball Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
- 5.30 – 6.30pm Football training at St Machar Academy for P5 – P7 pupils who have registered.
Tuesday 23rd February
- P6 are out all day at Haddo House and Tarves Heritage Centre, learning about life during Victorian times.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools run the Multi-Activity Club for the children in P1 – P3 who have registered.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Mrs Jadid runs the Science Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
Wednesday 24th February
- P4 trip to Thainstone for Royal Northern Spring Show
- P3 blue and P3 red trip to the Belmont to see “Gruffalo’s Bairn”.They will need packed lunches.
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong for all P3 pupils, P5, P6 and P7.
Thursday 25th February
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Active Schools run the Dance Club for the children in P5 – P7 who have registered.
- Parents’ meetings with Fr Gabor and Mrs Martin – 7pm P3 Reconciliation, 7.30pm P4 Communion, 8pm P6 Pope Francis Faith Award
Friday 26th February
- Prefects’ meeting today.
- Father Gabor is celebrating the Enrolment Mass for P7 in their classroom at 11am.