Monday 23rd May
- Student teachers, Miss Webster and Miss Morland, return to work with P2 blue for 2 weeks.
- Fluoride applications for P1 and P2 by the Childsmile team.
- PE with Mrs Armstrong – all P1, all P2, P4 and P4/5
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools Basketball for P5 – P7
- FOOTBALL TRAINING FOR P5 – P7 5.30pm
- 7.45pm Prom planning meeting for P7 parents – see Groupcall text for venue.
Tuesday 24th May
- Final swimming lessons this session for P1 and P2.
- Calligraphy and Mandarin lessons for P3 – P7
- P4, P5 and P6 pupils will have the chance to contribute to the consultation about ‘Mr Therm’ in the refurbished Seaton Park.
- 3.15 – 4pm Active Schools Multi-Activity Club for P1 and P2
- SCIENCE CLUB 3.15 – 4.15pm
Wednesday 25th May
- Children can wear their own clothes (no football strips) to help us to raise funds to support the development of Charlie House (Children’s Hospice) to serve the children and families of Aberdeen.
- PE with Mrs Armstrong for all P3, P5, P6 and P7
- All our P1 pupils will go to the May Festival for “A Scots Story Party: The Gruffalo (Sheena Blackhall)”
Thursday 26th May
- Dzien Matki. Happy Mothers’ Day to all our mums who were born in Poland!
- P1 trips to Maritime Museum – letter has all the details!
- P7 trip to MayFest – leave school at 9.40am
- Fungi Environment
- Tales of Iona Interactive Game
- Back to school for packed lunch and break
- 1.45 – 3.15pm Transition Maths problem Solving event for P7 at St Machar Academy.
- Fr Colin Stewart will be here for Assembly
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Active Schools Dance Club for P4 – P7
- 6.30pm Parents’ meeting at our school about the provision of primary education in Tillydrone. This may involve a replacement building for St Peter’s School.
Friday 27th May
- 9.15am Bus leaves to take P4 to the final practice for the First Holy Communion Mass
- P2 red trip to Aberdeen Biodiversity Centre. Parent helpers welcome.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools Netball for P3 – P5
Saturday 28th May
- First Holy Communion Masses at 10.30am and 2pm