Mon 29th August
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong – P4, P4/5, P5/6, P6 and P7
- P3 blue trip to ASV for ‘Funfit’
- P5/6 trip to the ‘Booked’ Festival at the Arts Centre Theatre to see Allan Burnett, author of ‘Celts and Vikings’
Tuesday 30th August
- Swimming at Aberdeen Aquatics Centre for P5 – P7
- Russell Anderson Football coaches will work with all our P1 pupils and with P2 red
- P6 are going to the ‘Booked’ Festival to see the poet, Joshua Seigal.
Wednesday 31st August
- PE lessons with Mrs Armstrong for all P2 and P3 classes and P6. From next week, P1 will have PE on Wednesdays.
- P4 go swimming
- All parents are invited to meet their children’s teachers in the classrooms:
- 6pm – P4, P4/5 and P5/6
- 6.30pm – P6 and P7
- 7pm – P2 blue, P3 blue and P3 red
- 7.30pm – P1 blue, P1 red and P2 red
Thursday 1st September
Mrs Jadid teaches P5/6 every Thursday
Friday 2nd September
Science for P2 and P3
Today is the final day of the part-time timetable for our P1 pupils. From Monday, they stay until 3pm and have lunch in school.