Please take time to read them, ask questions and give the matter your consideration. You can respond to the consultation by completing the feedback form to Aberdeen City Council or e-mailing your views to email@example.com
The period of statutory consultation commenced on Monday 24 October 2016 and ends on Friday 9 December 2016 (inclusive).
All parents and interested parties are encouraged to attend the public meetings that have been arranged to discuss the options:
- Tuesday 29th November 2016, 7pm to 8pm at St Peter’s School
- Wednesday 30th November 2016, 7pm to 8pm at St Peter’s School
- Wednesday 7th December, 3.30pm to 4.30pm at St Peter’s School
Statutory Consultation on Proposed New Primary School in Tillydrone/ Old Aberdeen Area 2016
Aberdeen City Council is proposing:
- To construct a new school building on the site of the former St. Machar School and former Tillydrone School, to relocate St Peter’s RC School to this new building, and to create a new shared campus on this site, incorporating St. Peter’s RC School, a new one-stream non-denominational school, and early education and childcare facilities; and:
- To create a new primary school zone to be served by the new non-denominational school (as shown in Appendix D), with effect from August 2019; and:
- To amend the existing Riverbank School zone (as shown in Appendix D) to allow for the creation of the new school zone, with effect from August 2019; and:
- The new school building to be operational with effect from 1st January 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
- To construct a new three stream non-denominational school building with early education and childcare facilities on the site of the former St. Machar School and former Tillydrone School, and to relocate Riverbank School to this new building; and:
- To relocate St. Peter’s School into the current Riverbank School building; and:
- The new school building and relocated schools to be operational with effect from January 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.