We want to help everyone to have a happy playtime.
We have a prefect for every class.
All our prefects help to maintain a friendly, encouraging, secure, supportive, orderly and positive environment.
Our prefects have responsibilities:
- Always set a good example for others to follow.
- Help others wherever you can by listening.
- Seek the help of Pupil Support Assistants when there is a problem that is too big for you to handle.
- Attend meetings with the headteacher each week to discuss behaviour in the playground.
- Suggest improvements.
- Explain rules and changes to other children.