Pupils in P1 – P3 are entitled to a free school lunch. The cost for other pupils is £2.10 each day. If it is more convenient, please send £21 for a book of ten tickets. The tickets can be saved in school.
Please check this leaflet to see if your family is entitled to free school meals. WEB_Free_School_Meals_leaflet You can get a hard copy of the leaflet from the school office. Please ask any member of staff for more information. We are here to help you.
You can click this link to the Aberdeen City School Meals page for more information about school meals. Packed lunches for school trips are available to order.
This is the Aberdeen City current menu cycle. Primary School Meals Menu Summer-Autumn 2018
Week 1 menu – 7th May and weeks beginning 28 May, 18 June, 20 August, 10 September and 1 October
Wednesday 9th May
- Ham Sandwiches with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Freshly Prepared Chicken Curry
- Freshly Prepared Tomato Penne Pasta ✔
with Rice, Sweetcorn, Coleslaw
- Frozen Yoghurt
Thursday 10th May
- Crispy Battered Cod Fillet
- Freshly Prepared Beef Stir Fry
- Cheese & Pineapple Salad ✔
with Chips, Peas, Cherry Tomatoes .
- Pears & Chocolate Custard
Friday 11th May
- Egg Mayonnaise Sandwiches ✔
with Salad Bar Accompaniments
- Stuffed Crust Cheese & Tomato Pizza ✔
- Freshly Prepared Vegetable Risotto ✔
with| Garlic Bread, Beetroot, Carrots
- Freshly Baked Brownie Cookie
Every day – Free Bread, Salad Bowl, Yoghurt and Fresh Fruit, Milk, Fruit Juice, Water, Cheese and Biscuits