Our Learning Council is a pupil voice group made up of one pupil representative from each class. All of our Learning Council members are committed to ensuring that our learning environment is safe, fun and purposeful!
Work Achieved This Year
- Lodge – plan and be involved in the refurbishment of the lodge to make it a safe, purposeful and calming play environment. The lodge has now been redesigned and offers a number of themes rooms (imaginative, quiet, sensory and games rooms), for all pupils to benefit from. Each class has been allocated a weekly slot where they can take advantage of our resources and space.
- Evaluating our Contexts for Learning – each member of the Learning Council were involved in creating a questionnaire designed to capture pupil thoughts and suggestions on our recent Interdisciplinary Learning topics. These results were then evaluated and displayed on our Learning Council board.
Work Going Forward
- Planning our school contexts for learning
- Help to plan Active Adventure Days
- Learning Walks around our school