All the children in P1 – P6 should have given letters to their parents on Thursday. We had our ‘moving up’ afternoon and the children visited their new classrooms and met their new teachers. All of the children seemed happy and engaged in the activities that were planned to help them to become familiar with their new settings. We have many activities planned for the children to enjoy the last week of term:
- Monday 30th June 1.45pm School Mass with a special blessing for our leavers.
- Monday 30th June 4.36pm – 4.42pm The Queens Baton Relay is along St Machar Drive and Old Aberdeen High Street
- Monday 30th June 6pm Football Trophy Night.
- Tuesday 1st July P7 trip to the cinema, followed by lunch and a trip to the beach.
- Tuesday 1st July Some P6 pupils are involved in the Woodlands School presentation of ‘Scotland meets Zululand’
- Tuesday 1st July P6 pupils will accompany P1 pupils to Tillydrone Library to visit our school dolphin, Peter McFinn.
- Tuesday 1st July 2pm P2 Garden Party
- Wednesday 2nd July 9.30am – 11.30am Sports Day at Aberdeen Sports Village
- Wednesday 2nd July 1pm P6 trip to the River Don and Tillydrone Library
- Thursday 3rd July 9.30am M and M present “Railway Children” in school
- Friday 4th July 2pm P7 graduations. School closes at 3.15pm for the holidays.
Many thanks for all your support this year. We wish you all a very happy summer holiday!