Monday 16th May
- PE with Mrs Armstrong – all P1, all P2, P4/5 and P7
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools Basketball for P5 – P7
- FOOTBALL TRAINING FOR P5 – P7 5.30pm
Tuesday 17th May
- P6 team at Euroquiz in Heriot Watt University. Good Luck! The live stream will be available on the SEET website from 1pm on Tuesday. This is the direct link: http://seet.org.uk/activities/euroquiz.php
- Swimming lessons for P1 and P2.
- Aberdeen Youth Games Ambassador comes to P4 with the Youth Games baton.
- Calligraphy and Mandarin lessons for P3 – P7
- 3.15 – 4pm Active Schools Multi-Activity Club for P1 and P2
- SCIENCE CLUB 3.15 – 4.15pm
- 6.30pm Parents’ meeting at Riverbank School about the provision of primary education in Tillydrone. This may involve a replacement building for St Peter’s School.
Wednesday 18th May
- P7 leave at 9am for their residential trip to Tomintoul.
- PE with Mrs Armstrong for all P3, P4, P5 and P6
Thursday 19th May
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Active Schools Dance Club for P4 – P7
Friday 20th May
- P4 go to Aberdeen Sports Village to attend the Aberdeen Youth Games. They will need packed lunches.
- P7 are due to return by 3pm.
- 3.15 – 4.15pm Active Schools Netball for P3 – P5