Parent Council news May 2017
We met on 4th May 2017. Louise Janssen chaired the meeting and Stephanie Brock took minutes. Simone Gerrard, Tomasz Szerement, Elida Brooks, Gordon Mutch and Jo Martin were also present.
We were talking about
- Progress with improvements to the school building.
- The School Estate working group
- Work done in the Environmental Garden by the Parent Group and families on 29th April. Huge thanks!
- Planning the School Fayre on Saturday 20th May 2pm – 4pm. Please come along if you can. We are looking for helpers too!
- School achievements and forthcoming events
- School improvement. A short survey is to be circulated to all parents and will be followed up by a focus group meeting with Mrs Martin.
The agreed minutes of previous meetings are here:
St Peters Parent Council meeting 14 March 2017
approved minutes 01.02.17 St Peters RC Parent Council Meeting
The following documents have been circulated to all Parent Councils –
Early Learning and Childcare Update for Termly Parent Council Newsletter April 2017
Financial Inclusion Team News_Mar_2017
Poverty Proofing Areas for Development