Welcome everyone to term 1 in P3/4. We are starting with ‘We Belong- What makes me Me?’ IDL.
This term we will:
- take part in class elections for Pupil Council
- discuss plans for different Pupil Voice groups
- talk about our special talents
- take part in a whole school parade with flags of different countries we come from
- discuss our school values and mascots that represent them
- take part in the whole school talent show
- take part in a school mass
- learn about inclusion and diversity from Charlie House
- and many more
We will be learning about numbers. We will try to write and read numbers, order and sequence numbers, round numbers and compare them.
During Read Write Ink lessons we will focus on learning phonics sounds and practise our spelling. We will also read and discuss many books. During writing we will learn about different genres of writing such as: an informal letter, a diary, a poster and a review.
Our PE lessons will take place on Mondays- RADS sessions, and on Thursdays- locomotor skills.
Our homework will include numeracy tasks, reading books, spelling words and phonics sounds. Numeracy homework will be posted every Monday and should be finished by Friday.
News so far
We summarise our learning every week and share it during assemblies and on Google classrom. Please have a look at our first two posts this term.